Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming at you it SIXTEEN BITS

I bought a SEGA Genesis a few days ago for $5 and I've been in search of games for about a week. those who know me should also have figured out that it's not just for fun 'n games... The Genesis/MegaDrive console hosts an FM synthesizer chip called the YM2612 that has, for a while, been successfully hacked and used for music. Many have used flash cartridges...SEGA compatible blanks that can be loaded with new information via programming port... to store and play their files. But a cheaper and seemingly easier alternative has come to my attention. What's stopping me is a) the distances the hardware must travel b) haven't tested my Genesis yet. so We'll see.






































--END TRANS--

1 comment:

  1. this is a game that was loved by many teenagers at that time, and not all children can have this game How many SEGA flash cartridges do you have?

    ReplyDelete