Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Post


Welcome to the page. I'm running with what I started this summer. I started investigating "old technology" seriously to start writing music. So what I know right now is a complicated program called Goattracker, which can play the Commodore 64's SID synthesizer chip (if you know what you're doing). Right now I only have saved song files of the emulator.

Onto this page itself. I want to incorporate computer programming into my work, so I will start with a program called "Processing" and run with it and see where it takes me. Processing can create images, animation, interactive games, and other cool programs. Hopefully I can show something cool every week and show some stuff I've found that interests me.

If you're still here after that long-winded writing, stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment